Who We Are
Alabama Destinations Career Academy, a program of the Chickasaw City School District, is committed to partnering with families across the state and helping K–9* students discover their unique potential with personalized learning and the right tools.
- Individualized Learning Plans target each student's strengths and weaknesses.
- Alabama-certified teachers guide progress and tailor teaching to student needs.
- Students gain exposure to career education as early as kindergarten through projects, field trips, and guest speakers.
- High school students can get ahead with electives in high-demand career pathways.
- Rigorous, highly interactive curriculum enriches and inspires.
- Dedicated school support system helps students grow and thrive.
- Field trips, social events, and clubs help students connect.
*Alabama Destinations Career Academy will launch initially for grades K–9, with the intent of adding grades 10–12 during subsequent school years.